Garmin Nuvi 1450

Garmin Nuvi 1450

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Orgasm After Orgasm - A Guide on Rocking Her G-Spot

Sign up, get our FREE ebook "60 Dirty Phrases to Heat Up The Mood" and exclusive tips sent to your e-mail!


Hello Friend, I will quickly share my story with you. It was a life-changing experience for me….


I was 18 at the time, she was my first love. She was actually my first everything. I was always a shy boy growing up and because of this, my success and experience with woman was rather limited. When I finally met my first girlfriend in my freshman year of college, she was much more experienced than me. I never asked her how many guys she’s been with but if I were to guess it was probably closer to the double digits than the single digits. After our first major sexual experience, she told me I sucked and couldn’t please her. She didn’t tell me what I did wrong but she told me I couldn’t make her orgasm. Did that ever crush my ego!.


A few months later, I got close to a new girl and I was determined to try things differently! The first few nights I went down on her and would not stop until she would pleased. After 10 minutes she told me to stop because she was not enjoying it. Great, once again I sucked.


I was determined to find out what was wrong. I spoke to all my friends and none of them had too much experience with women…except one! One of my close buddies claimed to be the "Master of Orgasms". He told me all he had to know about giving women multiple orgasms and even how to last longer in bed. He claimed that not only did his women get orgasm after orgasm but even he got orgasm…



Orgasm After Orgasm - A Guide on Rocking Her G-Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment